Wary Meyers, Soap
Those glycerine soaps are made in very small batches in our studio in Portland Maine, by John and Linda. They use a 100% pure vegetable base- no parabens, no phthalates, no sodium laurel sulfate, no animal testing, no detergents, and no alcohol.
Each soar bar measures approximately 3.5" x 2.5" x 1" / 5.5oz.
- Oud Wood Soap: White glycerin bar with pin stripes of clear metallic glitter: bronze & gold. Dusted liberally and glamorously on top with gold colored glitter. Scented with Oud Wood, a musky, ancient fragrance. An elegant and shimmery soap.
- Virgo Cluster Soap: Clusters of our colorful soap pieces floating in a clear glycerine bar, scented with an effervescent citrus. Looks incredible when wet!
- Lemon Verbena Soap: Striped in Red, White, and Blue for the patriot or the Francophile- actually cut in half, they look like chunky little French flags, perfect for a travel soap or a tres chic guest bathroom. Scented with a fresh lemon verbena fragrance.
- Cosmic Yuzu Soap: These inlaid soaps first came about as a studio experiment with end-of-day scrap pieces of soap which we embedded into white soap and sliced smooth. We then refined the look as they came to resemble the late Japanese designer Shiro Kuramata’s embedded concrete and terrazzo work.
Cosmic Yuzu is scented with Japanese grapefruit (yuzu) and black tea.
- Blue Lavender Soap: “Blue Lavender” is a graphic soap with a Marimekko/Ellsworth Kelly aesthetic and a dreamy, soft lavender scent.
- Beachy Coconut Soap: 4 layers in a very 1980's colorway: neon yellow, neon pink, teal, and gray. Ready for the waves of your bathtub (or sink). Coconut scented and ready to wash the sand and saltwater off you after a day at the beach. . When we were making this we had it in our mind that this should be the classic surfer soap, or the perfect design for a bar of surfboard wax. Totally rad.